Call Today! 770-514-7019DCSC-Rewards Program Customer Portal
DC Enclosures, Inc , offers a wide range of enclosure types from pre-fabricated to conventional and supply everything from the foundation to the floor covering for our clients, which requires a need for well rounded installers.
The qualified candidates will be able to assist and/or handle installation of new sun rooms. Candidates should possess previous experience installing sun rooms and similarly related products.
POSITION OFFERS COMPETITIVE PAY, TRUCK AND TOOLS, BENEFITS, ETC.
• Ensure all decks and sun rooms are built plumb, square, and comply with local building codes and engineering specifications.
• Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed
• Responsible for the installation of the job and the direction of the helper to ensure a quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner
• Interact with customers in a professional manner, good communication skills
• Ensure vehicle being driven is fully equipped with all necessary parts, products, tools, and resources necessary to complete assigned projects
• Coordinate the procurement of materials to complete job
• Assist with the unloading of delivery trucks from time to time
• Assist Installation Manager in contributing to meeting company standards and achieving departmental goals
• Complete daily reports for job progress via tablet and other electronic devices
• 5+ years prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, window installation
• High School diploma or GED required, associate’s degree or trade school experience in construction or related field preferred
• Clean driving record
• Basic arithmetic abilities including using a tape measure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• General remodeling experience is a plus
• Be able to lift 70lbs
• Work in outdoor environment
• Requires standing 90% of day
Title Installation Apprentice 1
Position Available Immediately
Starting Pay $12 per hour and up- depends on experience
· 5 Years of construction experience( must be actual work experience)
· Pass skills test/Drug Test/ Background check
· Must be able to communicate with customers and other employees
· Neat Appearance
· Be able to lift 70lbs
· Work in Outdoor Environment
· Requires standing 90% of day
· Not afraid of heights, be able to climb a ladder
· Georgia Driver’s License is required with no major violations and no previous DUI’s
General Purpose of Job Achieve the skills to Install Sunrooms in a turnkey manner
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist with the installation of sunrooms and similar work, layout walls, and roof with assistance, learn to select and install materials such as lumber, extrusions, pre-fabricated doors, windows, and roofs. Also learn how to inspect to ensure conformance with the provisions of building codes and local ordinance. Be able to complete such task as cutting material to size, building concrete forms, erecting aluminum frame work, laying flooring, erecting roofs, installing doors, windows, building stairs, foundations and roofing. Verify trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenters level, use tape measure with accuracy, assist with production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment, maintain installation vehicles, confers with customer answer basic questions and explain job process, analyze and resolves work problems, suggest plans to motivate others to achieve work goals. Instruct installation helper to become installation apprentice in reasonable time period, perform activities of installation helper and clean up, shop chores, develop skills to become an installer
Job Purpose: Need position filled immediately
Supports sales staff by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; scheduling activities. THIS POSITION DOES NOT INVOLVE SELLING- IT IS TO SUPPORT SALES TEAM. Preparing proposals and contracts, and preparing sold projects for production. Also assisting owner with daily task for established home improvement business. This is not a corporate work environment. We are a construction company and applicant must have desire to work in a non-corporate workplace. Our company is well established and highly rated in the community through our work ethics and high standards. We are family owned and operated.
Applicant will be responsible for assisting a sales staff of approximately 4 people. This will include from setting initial consultation,identifying and qualifying leads, sending professional proposal, followup, processing agreement and addendum, tracking leads and followup, creating radius mailers to sold projects, implementing referral program, compiling completion pictures for sales staff, assisting staff with software and electronic device issues, implementing sales contest, creating various correspondence, tracking results and preparing management results
*Small office atmosphere must be self-motivated, and self efficient when not being under direct supervision.
* Maintains database, implementing lead nurturing procedure and customer referral program. Applicant must have organizational skills and have ability to stay on track and be self starter and motivator.
* Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries, consistency is a requirement.
* Assist clients in Showroom with product selection, must be outgoing and willing to assist Design Consultants to win the sale. Must keep Showroom Area ready for potential customer visiting, including cleaning and stocked with supplies including drinks, etc..
* Answering 6 incoming lines and directing and handling callers request, including taking messages, answering questions, routing to proper staff, setting appointments for sales staff and owners. Must have professional phone skills and always project Cheerful voice. Be able to take messages accurately and assure caller receives follow up. Strong phone skill required as this is the consumers first point of contact.
* Maintains sales department work flow by scheduling daily activities; planning and scheduling meetings, in home consultations and travel routes. Other staff depends on your ability to set appointments with time of the essence attitude.
* Conserves sales staff time by reading and routing correspondence and reports; inputting and/or formatting letters and documents; collecting information; sending and receiving telecommunications; compiling result reports so advertising can be planned to meet set goals.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, maintaining online reputation. Understand the importance of perception in the internet world.
* Review and maintain google ad words and other lead generation sources.
* Completes projects by planning and organizing sales information and analyses. Have the talent of creating procedures and assisting staff to comply.
* Preserves historical records by maintaining a working knowledge of information sources; verifying accuracy of statistics; entering data; backing up system. Complete in timely matter with accuracy.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Proper Phone Etiquette, Appointment Setter, Meeting Planning, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Organization, Dependability, Microsoft Office Skills, Problem Solver, Enthusiastic, Construction knowledge a plus.
This job has an immediate opening
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Vacations after 1 year
Under supervision, perform a wide variety of activities related to the receipt, inspection, processing, storage, distribution and moving of supplies, materials, equipment, vehicles as related to the remodeling industry and DC Enclosures, Inc business practice.
Position requires Georgia Drivers License with Clean record, pass drug test and background check, e-verify required, must be able to lift 75 lbs. does require general technology skills.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (may include, but not limited to the following)
• Receive, inspect, process and store a variety of supplies and materials
• Receive and process delivery acknowledgement receipts.
• Verify receipts and packing slips against purchase orders to ensure accuracy, perform follow-up procedures on orders, and report damages, shortages and discrepancies.
• Communicate with vendors regarding purchase orders and the receiving of supplies and equipment to resolve errors and discrepancies.
• Maintain a variety of warehouse related files and records.
• Receive, store, organize and rotate stock utilizing proper storage methods and procedures.
• Prepare, pack and load trailers for delivery.
• Maintain and process returns, including when required research receipts, RMA’s
• Deliver Material to job site
• Pick up orders at various vendors as required
• Keep Freezer stocked with Ice and Water as needed for crews
• Keep Hauling supplies organized, stock and readily available for crews
• Load and unload delivery vehicles containing a variety of supplies, materials and equipment.
• Keep Inventories of supplies as required
Sort and Assign supplies for crews
• Operate delivery vehicles, forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
• Maintain storage areas and warehouse equipment in a neat, clean, orderly and safe manner.
• Pull supply orders and perform periodic inventories; recommend items for re-order to maintain necessary materials and supplies on hand.
• Apply, record, and report, asset ID tag(s) and related information on district equipment.
• May assist in the transport of a variety of supplies and materials.
• Stock and restock warehouse supplies including housekeeping supplies
• Keep warehouse floors and parking lot clear of debris
• Prepare material for site deliver, this includes prepping materials including assembly and painting when required
• Correspondent with management regarding installer chore requirement to keep warehouse in an organized manner for visible and efficiency
• Other related work as required, fill in when required as Installer Helper in the event of an absence
• Oversee that dumpsters are emptied and properly maintained
Oversee that landscaper has completed their duties as assigned
• Keep management updated of shipping issues
• Assist with Vehicle maintenance schedules and inspections
QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of:
1. Educational materials, supplies and equipment.
2. Warehouse operational methods, procedures, policies, rules and regulations.
3. Safe and proper loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
4. Proper physical lifting techniques and use of warehouse equipment.
5. Correct English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and mathematical concepts.
6. Use and terminology of requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and other warehouse documentation.
7. Modern office methods and equipment, including computers and application software.
8. Automated record storage, retrieval, and management systems.
1. Safely and appropriately operate the tools, equipment and technology necessary in the receipt, storage and distribution operations of the warehouse facilities.
2. Effectively operate a delivery vehicle.
3. Make accurate mathematical calculations.
4. Apply, interpret and explain policies and procedures.
5. Plan and organize work.
6. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
7. Work effectively as a team member.
Maintain documentation and records.
9. Meet schedules and timelines.
10. Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
11. Read maps and schedules and adhere to route schedules.